IN ORDER TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICES TO ALL OUR CLIENTS AND THE BEST CARE AVAILABLE TO OUR PATIENTS RED ROCK EQUINE VETERINARY KINDLY REQUESTS THAT THE FOLLOWING POLICIES BE FOLLOWED:
- Appointments that are cancelled with less than 24h or are a no show may incur a cancellation fee that will be between $100-$150 depending on distance.
- Red Rock Equine Veterinary ONLY works with payment AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. We DO NOT BILL unless arrangements have been made prior to the appointment. Payment is expected as soon as appointment is finalized weather its a Routine or Emergency visit.
- We encourage you to ask for an approximate estimate of the costs of all veterinary services that may be involved in the care of your horse prior to or at the time of the appointment. We typically go over those anyway but it is your responsibility to understand those when requesting services.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide services whether routine or emergency to clients with an outstanding balance of more than 30 days.
- In the event of an outstanding balance of more than 30 days, penalties and interest fees may be applied. Balances of over 90 days may be sent to collections and the owner shall pay all costs incurred in collections debt and attorney fees.
- If you are often not present at appointments and/or prefer to have a credit card on file so that your invoices can be charged to it on a monthly basis, please mark that on the Client Registration Form.
- For your convenience we accept payment at the appointment or over the phone. Those include Debit Cards, Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express), Cash, Checks, and PayPal.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Red Rock Equine Veterinary understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You must apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Equine Medical Insurance
Another popular option for your horse (s) is insurance coverage. We work with many companies and different plans (Major Medical, Mortality, etc...). To learn more, please perform an online search for: Equine Medical Insurance
- Veterinary services as well as the handling of horses carry certain risks, dangers and complications. We do our best to prevent those; however, Red Rock Equine Veterinary cannot be held liable for any of these inherent possibilities.
- Services can only be rendered to the owner and/or lessee of the horse (s) or an authorized agent (via written authorization on Client Registration Form or via Email). Clients must have filled out a Registration Form Online or at the appointment before we can service the patient. If leaving town please email us those dates and who you are authorizing to call us in the event of an emergency.